6.20.2008

Sliding into 3rd!

Today is my son's 3rd Birthday. I love him dearly and he is incredibly cute (no bias here, really), but what is up with 3? Forget the terrible twos. He was an angel at 2 compared to 3.


I have officially nicknamed my son Mr. Contrary. Heaven forbid I suggest something because I am always wrong, even if he just said the exact same thing. I swear he catapulted strait to teenager, and he is really cheesed off that he is still in his 3 year old body.


So we are not just sliding into 3 we are being dragged kicking and screaming!


I commend all you Moms and Dads who managed to survive the 3rd year with your sanity in tact.



Happy Birtday Baby Boy!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Two's are learning how to be...three's are in full bloom. Have fun!

Debbie T said...

I would love to tell you that it gets better...sigh. For now, we will just say it gets more 'challenging'. :=)

cher said...

The three's were hard for us too!
Two's were a breeze and I'm hoping that the Sixes are OVER! OY VEY!